• To reveal Jesus and to make Him known in the power of His love and resurrection so we can find our identity in Him and fulfill our destiny on the earth.
• To love and meet the needs of the people unconditionally as Jesus would and lead them into an intimate relationship with God.
• To create an atmosphere, which is like ‘heaven on earth’, so families and individuals of all races can worship together.
• To disciple and release those who will influence culture by taking Jesus into all spheres (mountains) of life.
• To maintain a culture of honor and love that will bless families for generations.
Romans 1:16 “I am not ashamed (Brazen) of the gospel of Jesus Christ (Grace) for it is the power of God unto salvation...”