WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in one God. We believe in God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, the Trinity, dwell in perfect unity.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary. We believe in His full deity, His virgin birth, His full and sinless humanity, His crucifixion, death, burial, resurrection and ascension into heaven where He is now seated at the right hand of God the Father as our High Priest.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was the fullness of the godhead revealed to man.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and supreme authority in all matters of faith and life.
- We believe in personal salvation of everyone who by faith confesses and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the finished work of the cross to empower all believers who by faith appropriate it and walk in it.
- We believe in water baptism as an outward testimony of an inward work.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as distinct from the new birth. We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit, born out of being grounded in grace for every believer.
- We believe in the priesthood of all believers.
- We believe that Jesus expects all believers to establish His Kingdom here on earth until He returns.
- We believe in the physical return of Jesus to take those who have put their faith in Him to heaven.
Romans 1:16 “I am not ashamed (Brazen) of the gospel of Jesus Christ (Grace) for it is the power of God unto salvation...”